Exemption from the subject German
Can I get exempt from the German part of the entrance exam?
Study applicants can be exempted from the assessment test in the subject German upon request, if they can provide the subsequent certificates:
- the “Deutsche Sprachdiplom” (German Language Diploma) of the Conference of German Cultural Ministers (KMK) level 2 (DSD II) or
- the certificate of the “Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang” (DSH 1 – German language test for admission to university)
- Goethe-certificat B2 (all versions) or
- telc German B2 or
- the TestDaF-certificat with at least four sub-qualifications on level TDN 3 or
- the Österreichische Sprachdiplom (ÖSD) B2 or
- the successful completion of the assessment test in the subject German at a Studienkolleg (Preparatory College) at a University of Applied Sciences.