Exemption from the Subject German
Can I be exempted from the subject German in the assessment test?
Study applicants can be exempted from the assessment test in the subject German upon request and if they can provide the subsequent certificates:
- the “Deutsche Sprachdiplom” (German Language Diploma) of the Conference of German Cultural Ministers (KMK) level 2 (DSD II) or
- the certificate of the “Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang” (DSH 2 or 3 – German language test for admission to university)
- Goethe-certificat C2: Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom (GDS)
- Telc German C1 University or
- the TestDaF-certificate with at least four sub-qualifications on level TDN 4 or
- the Österreichische Sprachdiplom (ÖSD) C1 or
- the successful completion of the assessment test in the subject German at a Studienkolleg (Preparatory College) at a University of Applied Sciences.
The evidence of the German proficiency level must not be older than three years at the moment of the assessment test.